Community Engagement Manager (PT, Contract) APPLY NOW
Who We Are:
My Happy Flo is a feminine wellness brand changing the relationship women have with their menstrual cycles by taking the pain out of periods naturally. Our plant-based solutions provide relief from period pain and menstrual symptoms by addressing common root causes: hormonal imbalances, micronutrient deficiencies, and inflammation.
We pride ourselves on seamlessly fitting into the daily morning routine of ambitious women on the go by providing the benefits of 9 powerful ingredients all in 2 capsules. We are not only supporting you during period week, our products are curated to optimize your health every single day of the month.
Extreme heavy flow days, bloating, cramping and mood swings are a thing of the past with My Happy Flo by your side. We are your new period genie in a bottle!
We are currently seeking a Community Engagement Manager to be the voice of the brand and engage in dialogue with our readers and followers in our community. The ideal candidate:
- Isn’t afraid to talk about and lead discussions on vaginal health, periods, menstrual cycles, fibroids, hormones and birth control without whispering
- Has experience with My Happy Flo and familiarity with it’s ingredients and benefits
- Serious about her deadlines and commitments
- Has a passion for women’s health and cultivating community
- Experience in navigating Facebook pages and other community based platforms
- Driven by KPI’s and growth
- Experience in a similar role a major plus
As the Community Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for owning every aspect of the Facebook Group community experience - from creating new online programming and discussion topics to assisting with and organizing virtual experiences that will strengthen our members’ community and customer journey. This includes curating an onboarding experience for new community members, managing communications with community members, and helping to design engaging, informative experiences for members to participate in virtually. . You will also be working directly with our brand ambassador, newsletter, and social teams to make sure that the member experience aligns with content already being produced across our platforms.
This role is ideal for a creative, confident, and well-spoken individual who thrives in fast-paced environments, can work efficiently with little oversight or management, and loves owning big projects from start to finish.
● Design and drive the day-to-day experience for all members of our facebook group.
○ Create, manage, and execute a weekly calendar for our Facebook group that includes daily posts and engagement opportunities for our members. Each month, new content and programming needs to be created for our members that includes: educational posts, member highlights,, questions, polls, virtual events, Q&A features with guest menstrual health coaches, and identifying discussions to highlight in our targeted email campaigns—all designed to bring members back on a daily and weekly basis to engage with My Happy Flo and with each other around specific topics around menstrual health topics.
○ Actively contribute to the ongoing conversations and discussions happening within the community by commenting, answering questions, and encouraging our members to open up and contribute. Ideally, you would identify active members and top customers that could serve as group contributors and moderators as well.
○ Curate a monthly report that details growth stats, engagement analytics from the community, along with a detailed plan for the month ahead such as any new experiments you plan to run or projects that will be completed.
○ Help the email marketing team curate a monthly newsletter with highlights to keep current members in the know of what they’ve missed and to gauge the interest of potential new members
- Experience in managing membership communities, facebook groups or equivalent work experience and skills
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Proven passion for social engagement and experimentation in the rapidly changing digital world
- The ability to maintain a creative mindset, a go-getter attitude, and be detailed oriented
- Must be able to completely take on the tone of the brand
Available for at least 2 (30 minute calls) per week to go over strategy and ideas
12 hours a week dedicated to research, developing a content schedule, curating discussions and
engaging with members
****We are currently interested in a current customer and brand advocate of My Happy Flo that is familiar with its benefits and able to guide other customers through the product journey for this role!
Please submit an email stating why you'd be perfect for the role, your experience with the product and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org